Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

US Apple Watch in Canada

We are living in Canada with our amazing AT&T plan from the US that covers the US, Canada, and Mexico. I just realized that my apple watch is not connected, however. When I tried to fix that problem and re-add my AT&T cellular service to my watch, I received a notice that apple watch cannot use cellular service while roaming. If apple watch can work on a cellular provider in Canada, why won't it work with whatever plan is working on my iphone. I am paying 10 dollars a month to have my phone connect to my cellular plan, AT&T does not think this should be a problem, yet it seems there is something in the apple soft or hardware that is not allowing me to use my cellular plan. Is there a way to work around this problem?

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 3:12 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support form. The volunteers here are users just like you.

My guess is that the funny sharing of your iPhone’s number with the Apple Watch does not translate to other carriers systems. But that is just a guess.

1 reply

US Apple Watch in Canada

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.