Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since updating to 15.2 on my iPhone “Hey Siri, what's the weather” doesn't work

I’ll keep it simple.

I updated to 15.2 yesterday on my iphone.

Now when I ask Siri “hey Siri, what’s the weather” she responds by saying weather for where? Then I can say “home” or “outside” and she just doesn’t reply or asks me “weather for where” again.

Can’t seem to find an adequate answer here yet. I really don’t want to reset my phone.

Any help is appreciated.

iPhone 8

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 6:08 AM

Hello LeafieGreens,

We understand that you're unable to use Siri as expected with the Weather app. We'd like to get you pointed in the right direction. To start please ensure Location Services are enabled for Weather, and that a current location is set and works within the app itself. You can find these steps here: Check the weather on iPhone

We also recommend reviewing these steps: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

Best regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 6:08 AM in response to LeafieGreens

Hello LeafieGreens,

We understand that you're unable to use Siri as expected with the Weather app. We'd like to get you pointed in the right direction. To start please ensure Location Services are enabled for Weather, and that a current location is set and works within the app itself. You can find these steps here: Check the weather on iPhone

We also recommend reviewing these steps: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

Best regards.

Since updating to 15.2 on my iPhone “Hey Siri, what's the weather” doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.