Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 7 plus Restore

I need help restoring my IPhone 7 Plus I can not get past the screen showing a connect to PC!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 4:10 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone.

The screen you are seeing on your iPhone appears when the device is in recovery mode. 

You will have to plug it in to iTunes on a Mac or PC to update iOS and/or restore to factory settings. 

Once the process is complete, you will then be able to use your iPhone as normal, and can restore from an iCloud backup if needed. 

The following resources should be able to provide more information, as well as resolve your issue: 

Hope this helps. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2021 4:10 PM in response to bkcrid

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone.

The screen you are seeing on your iPhone appears when the device is in recovery mode. 

You will have to plug it in to iTunes on a Mac or PC to update iOS and/or restore to factory settings. 

Once the process is complete, you will then be able to use your iPhone as normal, and can restore from an iCloud backup if needed. 

The following resources should be able to provide more information, as well as resolve your issue: 

Hope this helps. 

IPhone 7 plus Restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.