Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Start page, bookmarks and reading list disappeared in Safari on my iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd generation

Start page, bookmarks and reading list disappeared in Safari on my iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd generation

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 7:31 AM

Perhaps you are looking for the Safari sidebar - from which your Favourites/Bookmarks and Reading List are accessed.

For iPadOS 15.x, the Safari Sidebar is now accessed with the Sidebar button at top-left of the screen. If you have not already done so, ensure that you have updated to iPadOS 15.2:

For iPadOS 13/14, tap the Book icon - when active, the button will be highlighted in blue:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 7:31 AM in response to JSN Grafix design

Perhaps you are looking for the Safari sidebar - from which your Favourites/Bookmarks and Reading List are accessed.

For iPadOS 15.x, the Safari Sidebar is now accessed with the Sidebar button at top-left of the screen. If you have not already done so, ensure that you have updated to iPadOS 15.2:

For iPadOS 13/14, tap the Book icon - when active, the button will be highlighted in blue:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.