You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CarPlay Dropping Out

I have noticed that my Apple CarPlay started dropping out and I had it to the dealer who found nothing but they did not have an issue with a Samsung phone that stayed connected for 4 hours so I don’t believe it is the radio in my 2021 Honda Civic. I travel a lot and use the Waze App which worked seamlessly until about a month ago and then the problem started. It seems to coincide with 15.2 updates?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:25 AM

1 reply

Jan 2, 2022 10:09 AM in response to kevinblakley

Hi there kevinblakley,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand your car stereo is disconnecting from your iPhone since updating it to iOS 15.2. We're glad you're here, and we can provide some guidance.

You'll want to start by working through the steps in this support article:

If you need help with CarPlay

Let us know your results, and we'll take a closer look from there if needed.

Take care.

CarPlay Dropping Out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.