Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked blank iphone screen

How can I get my photos from my iPhone 8 plus, who's screen cracked & has gone blank. Insurance wants my phone so they can fix it but I know apple won't fix but will replace since they no longer produce this phone. What can I do to back it up, I only have a few of my pictures backed up on iCloud. I have my pics from over 5 countries & my brother's wedding & a friend's from last December. All the pictures of my latest work are in there 😣😩

& the

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 9:23 AM

2 replies

Jan 1, 2022 12:06 PM in response to Kurtosis12

I was planning to send this phone in so I can get another one but get a MacBook before & save all my photos before but then this happens 😩😩😩

The phone was in a bad condition since it's glass both sides, I had used the phone since November 2017.

I stopped adding space on iCloud cause they once deducted my account more than 3 times though there was not enough money in my bank account & the bank charged me 18$ per declined transaction & I just aiot from there, it was so annoying & o couldn't change accounts. They should have just stopped deducting & the bank can't just block apple unless they agree so they are blocked from deducting my account & I don't regret...

Cracked blank iphone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.