Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn’t this app work on my iPad?

I have Apple Health on my iPhone and I want to use it on my iPad also. The app says it is not compatible with my device. I looked at the supported devices and it listed the iPad touch. I have an iPad Air, what is the difference and why does it make a difference with this app?

Carolyn

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 1:45 PM

Not iPad Touch, iPod Touch.

The Health app is NOT available for iPad, because most users have more portable iPhones, iPod Touches and Watches to monitor their health on these devices.

Apple has deemed iPads NOT mobile enough to warrant the need for the use of the Health app, Wallet app or Apple Pay apps.

Sorry.

You can send Apple unacknowledged feedback via the iPad feedback link below.

Tap the link below.

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 1:45 PM in response to MomCarolyn

Not iPad Touch, iPod Touch.

The Health app is NOT available for iPad, because most users have more portable iPhones, iPod Touches and Watches to monitor their health on these devices.

Apple has deemed iPads NOT mobile enough to warrant the need for the use of the Health app, Wallet app or Apple Pay apps.

Sorry.

You can send Apple unacknowledged feedback via the iPad feedback link below.

Tap the link below.

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Why doesn’t this app work on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.