Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Volume

Hi there,

How do I increase the volume on my iPhone XR? The button on the left hand side of the device is on maximum.

The Sounds & Haptics button under settings is set to maximum.

The ringer is set to maximum.

When I’m on WhatsApp and I listen to videos that have been sent they sound very low and I cannot increase the volume.

Please can you kindly advise.

Thanks Dipa

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 11:01 AM

You can only change the volume on media when the media is selected. When adjusting the volume, you should see an icon indicator when pressing the volume up or down button on the side of the phone usually on the left side of the screen. You can also check Control Center and see where the volume indicator is showing there. It should be turned way up too. If those are all up, check with WhatsApp support to see if there is another setting on their app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 11:01 AM in response to dipa_me

You can only change the volume on media when the media is selected. When adjusting the volume, you should see an icon indicator when pressing the volume up or down button on the side of the phone usually on the left side of the screen. You can also check Control Center and see where the volume indicator is showing there. It should be turned way up too. If those are all up, check with WhatsApp support to see if there is another setting on their app.

Volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.