You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting" Setup can't configure because Outlook isn't configured to have default profile." on Windows 11 PC. Help?

When trying to set up iCloud for Windows on my new Windows 11 computer, I get the message "Setup can't configure because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again." I am using the same version of iCloud 13.0 that I am successfully using on my Windows 10 PC. Any idea how I can get this iCloud to Windows Outlook to work on my new Windows 11 as it does on my Windows 10 PC? Thank you.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 12:08 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 4, 2022 12:56 PM in response to jr_maul

Hello jr_mau,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with using iCloud for Windows due to an error regarding Outlook. To start, we recommend following the guidance that Microsoft provided here: Setup cannot continue because Outlook isn’t configured to have a default profile

If the issue persists, we recommend reaching out to Microsoft for assistance as they would be the best resource in resolving this concern.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Getting" Setup can't configure because Outlook isn't configured to have default profile." on Windows 11 PC. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.