Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mac desktop start up screen come and when the start up bar is halfway it automatically switches off. I tried control command and power button but it still shuts down on its on once the bar is halfway.

My mac desktop start up screen come and when the start up bar is halfway it automatically switches off. I tried control command and power button press for 10 seconds after starting but it still shuts down as soon the start up bar is halfway. If anyone can assist please.

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 10:56 PM

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 10:56 PM in response to latif786

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

My mac desktop start up screen come and when the start up bar is halfway it automatically switches off. I tried control command and power button but it still shuts down on its on once the bar is halfway.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.