Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call log history shared on two iphones

Hi everyone. Me and my mom share the same apple id on our iphones. We both got the 12 models. The two iPhones share the same calls history. I have tried every possible way the anyone ever suggested to stop this thing but it won’t stop. I have tried to to turn off handoff and iCloud drive amd icloud contacts options. Calling on other devices is turned off also. Nothing works. I don’t want to sign out of the apple id because the two iPhones have a lot of things downloaded via that apple id. And signing in a new apple id on an iPhone that has too many data and apps on it is not something any iPhone user would do. Unless you have any tips on how to transfer every thing related to one apple id to another one without losing any data or apps.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 1:57 AM

Actually it is the voice call history that is shared, missed calls, incoming and outgoing voice calls. It is been like that since almost two years. Why this thing happens in the first place?!

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 4, 2022 1:51 AM in response to Mahmoudkar

I have 4 personal devices using the same Apple ID. Each has its own SIM from the same Carrier. But the SIM numbers are different, obviously, the phone numbers cannot be the same.

What is common between the iPhones in the recent call list is FaceTime Audio and Video.

Calls made using the Voice Call remains different on different devices if you have Calling on other devices is turned off.

Call log history shared on two iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.