Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirTag is set up on my iPhone but is not showing up on the Find My on my MacBook.

My AirTag is set up on my iPhone but is not showing up on the Find My on my MacBook.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 10:25 AM

Hey there,

Thanks so much for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If we understand, you've set up your AirTag on your iPhone, but cannot see it on the Find My map using your Mac. We are happy to help!

According to the information found in the Apple Support article Find your keys, wallet, and more with AirTag - Apple Support, if your AirTag does not appear on the Find My app after setting it up, remove and reinsert the AirTag battery.

Best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 10:25 AM in response to Confedamerican

Hey there,

Thanks so much for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If we understand, you've set up your AirTag on your iPhone, but cannot see it on the Find My map using your Mac. We are happy to help!

According to the information found in the Apple Support article Find your keys, wallet, and more with AirTag - Apple Support, if your AirTag does not appear on the Find My app after setting it up, remove and reinsert the AirTag battery.

Best.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.