Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac mini M1 (2020) does not come out of sleep when using HDMI

I have a LG558600PLA 4K TV screen with HDR 10 support. No problem with my PC and PS. But that's not the case for my unfortunate mac mini M1 (2020). Periodically does not come out of sleep with a frozen screen. Disappears (the screen blinks) both through thunderbolt 3 adapters and through an HDMI cable. I tried everything that is possible, starting with disk formatting and a clean installation and with high-quality cables of various lengths. nothing helps. in the telephone support service, either deliters or pretend not to know about this problem. This is problematic on the Apple side, not on the users' side. too many people like me. but Apple hasn't solved this problem for a long time. I am overly angry and frustrated. It never happened even on a hackintosh

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 5:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 10:38 PM

Mac mini M1 при подключении к внешнему монитору либо тв в не зависимости каким видом кабеля подключать различные баги начиная с big sur заканчивая monterey. . Кратковременое изчезновение изображение, переподключения режима изображения, мерцания , зависания, отвал перефирии , проблемма с выходом из сна. Решил проблему отключением гребанного FileVault

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 10:38 PM in response to hcsitas

Mac mini M1 при подключении к внешнему монитору либо тв в не зависимости каким видом кабеля подключать различные баги начиная с big sur заканчивая monterey. . Кратковременое изчезновение изображение, переподключения режима изображения, мерцания , зависания, отвал перефирии , проблемма с выходом из сна. Решил проблему отключением гребанного FileVault

Mac mini M1 (2020) does not come out of sleep when using HDMI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.