Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an issue to where Apple music will not be authorized on a computer that is authorized. It is saying that I already have 5 devices authorized, but the computer is already authorized.

I have an issue to where Apple music will not be authorized on a computer that is authorized. It is saying that I already have 5 devices authorized, but the computer is already authorized.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Backup and then delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 11:58 AM in response to mshepherd5

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Backup and then delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.