Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UNABLE to watch the movie CODA on my Apple TV+.

Why I can't watch CODA on my Apple TV+? YES, I am a subscriber.

We already tried on our Brazilian store, not available.

A friend tried on their Chinese store, not available.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 9:57 AM

Apple TV+ is available in Brazil (for users with a Brazil Apple ID account), and includes CODA there (under the title “No ritmo do coração”).

Apple TV+ is currently not available in mainland China, but is for Hong Kong (心之旋律), Macau (心之旋律).

Apple TV+ titles are not available in the iTunes Store/iTunes application, instead in the Apple TV app or on the web. The Apple TV app on Mac requires macOS Catalina 10.15 or later.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 9:57 AM in response to leopollyreis

Apple TV+ is available in Brazil (for users with a Brazil Apple ID account), and includes CODA there (under the title “No ritmo do coração”).

Apple TV+ is currently not available in mainland China, but is for Hong Kong (心之旋律), Macau (心之旋律).

Apple TV+ titles are not available in the iTunes Store/iTunes application, instead in the Apple TV app or on the web. The Apple TV app on Mac requires macOS Catalina 10.15 or later.

UNABLE to watch the movie CODA on my Apple TV+.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.