Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 won't wirelessly charge with powerstation plus XL

Just got a new morphie powerstation plus XL and I cannot charge my phone wirelessly. I can, however, charge my phone or ipad with the lightning connector on the powerstation. I can also charge my phone wirelessly with an Anker wireless charging station. I tried turning the phone on and off to no avail. The morphie website is worthless. Any thoughts on what to do?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 7:03 AM

Hi fxm8166,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, you are unable to charge your iPhone 12 wirelessly on your Morphie Powerstation Plus XL charging pad but you're able to charge with another wireless charging station and with a wired connection, is that right?

Sounds like we can isolate this to the Morphie charging station based on the information provided. Are you able to charge another device wirelessly using that Morphie charging station? Have you also removed any protective case from your iPhone 12 to ensure that's not hindering the connection to the charging station?

Is this the one you're using: powerstation plus XL wireless with PD? If so, this device is compatible with AirPods, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and USB-A Devices, according to the official site. It doesn't seem like it may be compatible to wirelessly charge your iPhone 12.

Hope that help!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 7:03 AM in response to fxm8166

Hi fxm8166,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, you are unable to charge your iPhone 12 wirelessly on your Morphie Powerstation Plus XL charging pad but you're able to charge with another wireless charging station and with a wired connection, is that right?

Sounds like we can isolate this to the Morphie charging station based on the information provided. Are you able to charge another device wirelessly using that Morphie charging station? Have you also removed any protective case from your iPhone 12 to ensure that's not hindering the connection to the charging station?

Is this the one you're using: powerstation plus XL wireless with PD? If so, this device is compatible with AirPods, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and USB-A Devices, according to the official site. It doesn't seem like it may be compatible to wirelessly charge your iPhone 12.

Hope that help!

iPhone 12 won't wirelessly charge with powerstation plus XL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.