Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

This may be a stupid question but I am a first time iPhone user. My question is, who has access to my iCloud? I’ve never used an iOS system I’m used to android and Microsoft. I appreciate the time and effort for those who would like to share some wisdom about iCloud.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 1:04 PM

Access to your iCloud requires your Apple ID and password.

If you are concerned that someone might gain knowledge of your password you can add two-factor authentication. See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Note that the usual way that someone gains access to a password is by phishing -- see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2022 1:04 PM in response to MrMitch86

Access to your iCloud requires your Apple ID and password.

If you are concerned that someone might gain knowledge of your password you can add two-factor authentication. See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Note that the usual way that someone gains access to a password is by phishing -- see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.