Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purple screen on IPhone 13 pro max

Hi, an information, today opening the camera of the phone at some point the screen became all fuchsia/purple and then the phone restarted on its own. Now having the phone for only a few months, what could this problem be due to? Is it serious? Thank you

Salve un informazione, oggi aprendo la fotocamera ad un certo punto mi è diventato lo schermo dell’IPhone tutto fucsia e successivamente il telefono si è riavviato da solo. Ora avendo il telefono solo da qualche mese a cosa potrebbe essere dovuto questo problema ? È grave ? Grazie

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 10:27 PM

Could be almost anything, but the first thing I'm thinking is a software fault. However, while you can't necessarily see this yourself, a diagnostic can access data that will log all sorts of different faults. You might be able to do it remotely, although I'd recommend at an Apple Store if you can manage that.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2022 10:27 PM in response to Nespykook

Could be almost anything, but the first thing I'm thinking is a software fault. However, while you can't necessarily see this yourself, a diagnostic can access data that will log all sorts of different faults. You might be able to do it remotely, although I'd recommend at an Apple Store if you can manage that.

Jan 18, 2022 11:56 PM in response to Nespykook

Have found multiple instances of this happening on the internet, it happens to my 13 pro max 256GB on a regular basis, not good enough for a product that costs more than my rent. Apple support suggested resetting after backing up and then leaving the phone not backed up for a few days. Didn't work for me but when I downloaded everything back from the Icloud and force-restarted it, it didn't crash again for a week or more, may be just coincidence though.

Purple screen on IPhone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.