Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook M1 Max order

For over a month and 1/2, I have been trying to get the MacBook I ordered. My order has been pushed back two times and will likely happen a third this week. Apple charged my card for the order; I received a text from my bank asking if this was a fraudulent charge or a legit charge. I confirm it is a legitimate, call apple to make sure there are no further problems, Apple employee runs the card, assures me there are no problems, and says it will be on its way, only to be pushed back another two weeks again. I’ve contacted both my bank and Apple numerous times to resolve this issue, only to continue to feel like Charlie Brown having a football pulled out from in front of him. Apple prides itself in supposed user privacy and protection and the same breath of air, requiring my card protection be removed to process this order. I have been lied to by Apple employees stating that everything is good, and the charge was going through. The supervisor who received the escalation request refused to engage in a dialogue with me insisting that this situation did not meet criteria for escalation. The last communication about this was that a Payment team had been assigned to this. I have been a true Apple fan until this point. I’m very disgusted and disappointed with this turnout, and probably never buy another new Mac if not just switch entirely to PC. This was not just another order. This was an achievement for myself, having the ability to make this happen.  Any direction with regards to this would be truly appreciated

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 9:59 AM

We are users like you. We do not have access to your account or order. That said, if you order from Apple online, typically your card is not charged until your order is sent to shipping to be shipped to you.

You can check your order status here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

MacBook M1 Max order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.