Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple has failed to deliver my MacBook Pro

I placed an order for a MacBook Pro 2020 .I then received an email saying that the item was out for delivery and I made sure to keep an eye on the door as I knew the item was being delivered. The same morning I received an update saying my order has been delivered after which I called Apple Customer service to find out about the confusion. I have been in touch with them over 15 times and still have not got a proper answer. The DHL says that the item has been delivered and collected by someone with a surname that I don’t even recognise. I have asked both neighbours on both sides. I’m not sure what to do as I am only a student and can’t afford such a loss?

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 2:10 PM

Sorry to hear but there is nothing we can do to help. If you have insurance, then file a claim. Contact the police to report a possible theft. Have DHL do a trace.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2020 2:10 PM in response to Abbas-1376

Sorry to hear but there is nothing we can do to help. If you have insurance, then file a claim. Contact the police to report a possible theft. Have DHL do a trace.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Apple has failed to deliver my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.