Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my order?

Hello,

I ordered Macbook air and accessories from apple.ca but unfortunately I did not get my order and I called more than 10 times to any places and nobody answered me so  My name is Shahram Alikahi. I have a lot of devices from the Apple company like two Iphone 12 pro, macbook pro, i pad, 2 apple watches. I am a fan of apples.  My order number is  W1047478922. I never got that order. I did everything that I could but you did not help me out. Please HELP ME OUT.

I had a dispute with my credit card. Also, I was in the police department.

I was in the Police Department but they said we can not make a file for you because this value is under $3000 so I was completely confused. What should I do? based on your email on Jan 13 and spoke with POLICE, you should refund my money back and You can easily remove these devices from your system. You can make these devices unusable easily.

I don't have any choice just I have to take all the documents, including my police report and e-mail, as well as my neighbors' confirmation form, to the CONSUMER PROTECTION BC and complain to you. You have no choice for me. Let me report to your headquarters OR CENTRAL OFFICE IN THE US. I will also expose these cases in the media.

I JUST GIVE YOU ONE WEEK TO REFUND MY MONEY BACK OTHERWISE I WILL.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 9:06 AM

You are not talking to Apple. This is a user forum.

Similar questions

1 reply

Where is my order?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.