Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I listen to my purchased music offline?

my wife and i have the same apple id and email address. can we both use apple music or podcast at the same time?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 6:24 PM

Yes, you can play your purchased music offline. If you subscribe to Music you can download music and play it offline (but it’s not considered a purchase like buying an album). Attempting to play music on different devices with an individual plan at the same time usually results in the message “More than one device is trying to play Music, upgrade to a Family Plan”.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 6:24 PM in response to fwfarris

Yes, you can play your purchased music offline. If you subscribe to Music you can download music and play it offline (but it’s not considered a purchase like buying an album). Attempting to play music on different devices with an individual plan at the same time usually results in the message “More than one device is trying to play Music, upgrade to a Family Plan”.

Can I listen to my purchased music offline?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.