Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Medical ID access

How do I access Medical ID from the Lock Screen on my iPhone 13 running iOS 15.2?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:11 PM

Hello,

If you use Face ID it can be a little tricky. Turn it to the side (so it does'nt unlock with your face) before swiping up from the bottom of the screen (to display the number pad for your passcode). After, your should see an "Emergency" button at the bottom left of the screen. After you hit "Emergency" you will see "Medical ID" in the same bottom left corner of the emergency call screen.

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 4:11 PM in response to CRRrepeat

Hello,

If you use Face ID it can be a little tricky. Turn it to the side (so it does'nt unlock with your face) before swiping up from the bottom of the screen (to display the number pad for your passcode). After, your should see an "Emergency" button at the bottom left of the screen. After you hit "Emergency" you will see "Medical ID" in the same bottom left corner of the emergency call screen.

I hope this helps.

Medical ID access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.