Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You show to alternate payment credit cards on file as default payment for my account. Neither of those card numbers are mine, are you a scam?

Again, you show two alternate credit card numbers used as default payment for my account. Neither of those cards belong to me are you a scam?

and now you ask which device is this for? It’s for my iPhone! I can only have one iPhone hooked up to this phone number so why would you ask about three different iPhones?

your questions are odd and redundant again are you a scam?

and you ask what topic is this related to, using iPhone, iTunes store, macOS High Sierra? I don’t even know what High Sierra is? I build homes for a living, I’m not a Bay Area tech genius. You’re wearing me out, You’re about to lose me

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 6:09 AM

I am very sorry that you are having trouble with apple discussions. Just as a friendly reminder, we are not apple and need as much info as possible to help you. We are all volunteers. We are not a scam and are trying our best to help you not because we are getting payed (we are not) but because we want to help. If you need further help please visit apple support https://getsupport.apple.com/

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 6:09 AM in response to Magamokes54

I am very sorry that you are having trouble with apple discussions. Just as a friendly reminder, we are not apple and need as much info as possible to help you. We are all volunteers. We are not a scam and are trying our best to help you not because we are getting payed (we are not) but because we want to help. If you need further help please visit apple support https://getsupport.apple.com/

You show to alternate payment credit cards on file as default payment for my account. Neither of those card numbers are mine, are you a scam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.