Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications No badges for apps,no sound for some apps.Help please........

Hi all.

I have no badge number for my apps, and some apps like Amazon don't play a sound when i get one.

I have tried.

Delete app a few times and put it,and log out and in.

Checked all my setting on phone and apps.

Badges are turned on so are all the sounds and this is on phone and in-app setting.

Battery saving mode is off so is do not disturb.

I have cleared all the cache and all that stuff.

I have rebooted the phone even in safe mode.

I get not a badge number at all on any app and notification sound never works on Amazon app.

Does anyone have or had the same problem,been told to contact apple through you.

I do hope you can help .

It's on a iPhone 12 Pro Max with the all up-to-date software 15.2.1

Thanks

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 9:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 10:34 PM

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ... 
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 10:34 PM in response to jace1969

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ... 
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Jan 15, 2022 9:42 PM in response to jace1969

Hi

Thanks for the reply,i have done that and wait and see,i have set a nice few to immediate.

I can't see this making a lot of difference as it's a summery not to get the notifications normal, which I'm not getting on some apps.

Amazon being the main one but will try anything to try and sort it, everything is turned on to receive notifications on phone setting and the apps, some work great but i have never had sound or badge number on Amazon app which is a main one for Deliveries etc.

Thanks.

Notifications No badges for apps,no sound for some apps.Help please........

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.