Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice breaks during video calls at the other end

Since I've bought this new phone (iPhone 13 pro) my friends on the other side of video call have been complaining about receiving incomplete sentences (voive breakage). I'm not sure if this issue is with the software or the device as I've faced this problem with facetime as well as whatsapp video calls. I googled and got to know that a lot more people are complaining about the same issue but could'nt find a solution to it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 11:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 1:37 AM

As suggested by you in the 4th option where " the other person is not able to listen to you " I tried all the solutions listed.

The microphone is working fine. The problem is only while on video call. The other person receives broken voice, as if I mute my voice for a few seconds.

3 replies

Jan 13, 2022 1:13 AM in response to monika-mittal

If you have a hearing or sound issue on your device then please try some of these processes to set it right

1. If you have a distorted sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad
  2. If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...
  3. If you only hear through speakerphone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support
  4. If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this to identify the issue --> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

Voice breaks during video calls at the other end

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.