Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15.2.1 installation

I can't install iOS15.2.1 into my iPhone12 using iTunes. It comes up immediately with the message ""To update your iPhone to iOS 15.2.1, you need to install the latest version of iTunes". I have gone to Help/Check for Updates and it says I have the latest version, 12.10.11.2. I went to the app store and downloaded and installed a new version anyway, same result.

Is iTunes no longer an acceptable method of updating phones?

iPhone 12 Pro, 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 11:10 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

Jan 14, 2022 8:23 AM in response to Beer-30

Better check before you try. Microsoft is already releasing Windows 11, and if you have not received any information in the past about your laptop to update to Windows 10, I would guess it probably won't support it. You should find information on the Microsoft Windows website about the necessary hardware requirements for Windows 10.

iOS 15.2.1 installation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.