Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you back up your music from IPOD Classic to Cloud?

Can someone help me with this? IPOD CLASSIC doesnt' have wireless capability so how do I transfer music from IPOD Classic to Cloud? FYI This music is not on ITUNES it is personal collection.

iPod Classic

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 4:13 PM

GOLFCONNECTOR wrote:

Can someone help me with this? IPOD CLASSIC doesnt' have wireless capability so how do I transfer music from IPOD Classic to Cloud? FYI This music is not on ITUNES it is personal collection.

You don't, it's not part of the icloud or itunes backup.

You'll need to purchase a 3rd party software like touch copy to copy it to your computer.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 4:13 PM in response to GOLFCONNECTOR

GOLFCONNECTOR wrote:

You don't, it's not part of the icloud or itunes backup.

You'll need to purchase a 3rd party software like touch copy to copy it to your computer.

How do you back up your music from IPOD Classic to Cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.