Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminders and notifications

Used to be that when I got a reminder or notification then I had options to repeat in 5 min, 30 min, this afternoon, etc. Now I do not see those options any more. How can I get that back?

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 11:16 AM

Hello Ken225,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wanting to repeat a reminder alert of notification on iPhone. The "View, dismiss, clear, and mute notifications" section in the following resource outlines the current methods in which you can manage notifications on your iPhone:

View and respond to notifications on iPhone - Apple Support

If you'd like to provide feedback to Apple about this feature, you can do so here:

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2022 11:16 AM in response to Ken225

Hello Ken225,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wanting to repeat a reminder alert of notification on iPhone. The "View, dismiss, clear, and mute notifications" section in the following resource outlines the current methods in which you can manage notifications on your iPhone:

View and respond to notifications on iPhone - Apple Support

If you'd like to provide feedback to Apple about this feature, you can do so here:

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Take care.

reminders and notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.