Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This is on iPhone 11. When I try to enter a word into the search bar on google the screen goes blank with a back arrow in the top left corner

When I try searching on google, the search bar disappears the screen goes white with a back arrow in the top left corner

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 5:49 PM

hhepting Said:

"This is on iPhone 11. When I try to enter a word into the search bar on google the screen goes blank with a back arrow in the top left corner"

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Is this Only Google?:

If this applies only Google, most certainly consider contacting them. Let them know what is occurring. It may be something they are aware of, and happen to have a fix for.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2022 5:49 PM in response to hhepting

hhepting Said:

"This is on iPhone 11. When I try to enter a word into the search bar on google the screen goes blank with a back arrow in the top left corner"

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Is this Only Google?:

If this applies only Google, most certainly consider contacting them. Let them know what is occurring. It may be something they are aware of, and happen to have a fix for.

This is on iPhone 11. When I try to enter a word into the search bar on google the screen goes blank with a back arrow in the top left corner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.