Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email freezes MacBook Pro 16 M1 with Monterey.

The email freezes all the time. Have to relaunch, then it works, freezes again and again. I have Monterey 12.1 (21C52). How to end this nightmare? System does not want to delete unwanted emails. Need help

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 6:16 PM

rolandofromcarolina87 Said:

"Email freezes MacBook Pro 16 M1 with Monterey.: The email freezes all the time. Have to relaunch, then it works, freezes again and again. I have Monterey 12.1 (21C52). How to end this nightmare? System does not want to delete unwanted emails. Need help"

-------

Remove/Add Account:

Remove the eMail account, and then add it back. Apparently it has become misconfigured somehow, when it comes to the synchronization with the Mail server. So, things need to resync.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2022 6:16 PM in response to rolandofromcarolina87

rolandofromcarolina87 Said:

"Email freezes MacBook Pro 16 M1 with Monterey.: The email freezes all the time. Have to relaunch, then it works, freezes again and again. I have Monterey 12.1 (21C52). How to end this nightmare? System does not want to delete unwanted emails. Need help"

-------

Remove/Add Account:

Remove the eMail account, and then add it back. Apparently it has become misconfigured somehow, when it comes to the synchronization with the Mail server. So, things need to resync.

Email freezes MacBook Pro 16 M1 with Monterey.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.