Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Apple Music will not let me play some songs that I ripped from CD’s that I own but every other player on earth let’s me. Why can’t Apple provide a simple player that allows you to access your own music with trying to sell you stuff ? It says music physically on my device are not available in my region.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 12:03 PM

Hi aben176,

We'd love to assist you with importing your music to your computer and syncing it to your device so you can enjoy it on the go. To start, were the songs imported to your Mac or PC? Also, did you complete the steps listed here: Import songs from CDs into iTunes on PC to import the music?

Once done, you can sync the content over using the steps here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Take care

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 12:03 PM in response to aben176

Hi aben176,

We'd love to assist you with importing your music to your computer and syncing it to your device so you can enjoy it on the go. To start, were the songs imported to your Mac or PC? Also, did you complete the steps listed here: Import songs from CDs into iTunes on PC to import the music?

Once done, you can sync the content over using the steps here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Take care

Jan 17, 2022 8:00 PM in response to judysings

Actually not solved I am still getting not available in you region or country greyed out songs. I own 600+ CDs ( supports the Artist) and have NO NEED for SUBSCRIPTION so APPLE should have NO CONTROL over MY PROPERTY while the song may not be available on Apple Music it IS on the CD I OWN AND PURCHASED IN THIS COUNTRY. What I want to do in import the ALL the songs I OWN to the iPad I paid over $2000 for and be allowed by the gods of Apple to do so. The true fix would for Apple to allow a simple player in the apps store…no subscription, no sales, no streaming… just play music..

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.