Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook problems

Yesterday we bought our first Macbook in official retail store in Dublin. The salesperson told us that we can import all the apps from our iphones and watch movies offline through Netflix because we travel a lot… none of that is true and I am truly disappointed.

Mac is opened and I am wondering is there any way to replace it with the ipad or something else that will satisfy my needs?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 11:14 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jan 15, 2022 11:24 AM in response to LornaT27

If you purchased this MacBook directly from an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Reseller, within the last 14 days, you can return it for a full refund.

As far as what your goals with this notebook were, the Apple Store rep should have been clear that the macOS operating system has some similarities to the iOS/iPadOS operating systems, but they are not the same. As such, macOS already has a number of Apple apps that are similar to those used on iPhone/iPads, but third-party apps may not be.

Jan 15, 2022 11:46 AM in response to Tesserax

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, they are official premium reseller, I was so happy with my purchase until I figure out that I cannot do a lot of things that I wanted. So frustrating!

And also, are you 100% sure that I can take it back? It has been turned on, and I took down the foil ofc, so I don’t want to embarrass myself but I feel a bit let down, we adore our Apple products (iphones, iwatches) and I never been unhappy with my any of them.

Macbook problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.