Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook from costco

I just bought a MacBook Air from Costco and when I go into the App Store I'm not finding any results for common apps such as Netflix or other TV streaming apps (Bravo, Peacock, Hulu) and I am unable to download. I had a MacBook from 2011 that no longer works, and I removed it from my devices on my Apple ID and I'm still not able to even find the most common apps. Is it because I purchased the new MacBook from Costco or is it something to do with my old MacBook being linked to my ancient MacBook? PLEASE HELP!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 11:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 2:42 AM

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac - Apple Support

I doubt any of those problems are related to where you purchased your Mac.

I'm not sure what you mean by "linked" to your previous one. Assuming it implies you migrated its content from the older one, that's perfectly ok, but it's possible it brought along older apps that need to be updated.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 2:42 AM in response to Vivalakay

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac - Apple Support

I doubt any of those problems are related to where you purchased your Mac.

I'm not sure what you mean by "linked" to your previous one. Assuming it implies you migrated its content from the older one, that's perfectly ok, but it's possible it brought along older apps that need to be updated.

macbook from costco

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.