purchases app store not showing

I recently purchased a new MacBook and am wanting to transfer apps I have purchased. The AppStore does not have a "Purchased" option showing. The problem is not that it is empty - it is that it does not exist as a category. I have signed out and signed back in again.

On another device I have gone in to Managed Devices and this computer is showing.

If I go into Account it says "2 computers are authorised to play content purchased with this Apple ID" but I do not know how to look at what computers that is, or how to add this computer. The only option there is to remove all devices.

It also says "2 devices are associated with this Apple ID and can download purchases or subscription content" there is an option to "manage devices" here - and it lists my phone and iPad.

the option "Unhide any hidden, redownloadable purchases" has a "Manage" link - but when I press that it says "You must sign in to view your purchases". "Sign in" looks like a link - but pressing it does nothing.

Any ideas how to fix this?

MacBook Pro (2021)

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 4:34 AM

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service 

Similar questions

3 replies

purchases app store not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.