Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently bought a mini HomePod to pair with my HomePod. I was initially able to pair when I reset my HomePod and could transfer music between the speakers or play on both. However, after that there were pairing issues and the two would not connect.

I recently bought a mini HomePod to pair with my HomePod. I was initially able to pair when I reset my HomePod and could transfer music between the speakers or play on both. However, after that there were pairing issues and the two would not connect. They briefly work after a full reset but doesn’t last very long.

HomePod mini

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 2:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 12:17 PM

I haven't used those features often, my HomePods are usually in different places, but they have worked when I've tried. If you haven't already done so I suggest rebooting your router and power cycling the HomePods next time it happens to see if you can avoid having to reset them.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

I recently bought a mini HomePod to pair with my HomePod. I was initially able to pair when I reset my HomePod and could transfer music between the speakers or play on both. However, after that there were pairing issues and the two would not connect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.