Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hotmail access using Safari

I am having problems opening up my hotmail email account using safari.

It has always worked before, but now I get the following error message.

Error message given:

Safari Canʼt Open the Page

Safari canʼt open the page “https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/”. The error is: “FetchEvent.respondWith received an error: Returned response is null.” (WebKitServiceWorker:0)

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 10:04 AM

Hello asubarli,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're seeing an error message when trying to access Hotmail in Safari. We're happy to look into this with you.

Please try the steps in the following resource:

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If the issue persists, let us know if you have issues with other websites. Be sure to include additional error messages and any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2022 10:04 AM in response to asubarli

Hello asubarli,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're seeing an error message when trying to access Hotmail in Safari. We're happy to look into this with you.

Please try the steps in the following resource:

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If the issue persists, let us know if you have issues with other websites. Be sure to include additional error messages and any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

Hotmail access using Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.