Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyframes change from smooth to linear - can't choose diferent keyframe

I know you have the transform tool and there it shows the keyframe so you can right click and change from smooth to linear, but when the motion is repeated several times. ( ea. in a horizontal movement back and forth) you can only right click the last keyframe. the others "under" the last keyframe that have the same position are not reachable to right click on them. Is there another location or window where all the keyframes are listed so I can easily right click other than the last keyframe in the same position. My video slides back and forth several times between 2 positions - "A" and "B" - Key1=A, Key2=B, Key3=B, Key4=A, Key5=A, Key6=B, Key7=B e.t.c.-- I set all the As first, then came back and did the Bs, now there is a motion from A to A and should be static between the As. I want to set them to linear. but can only rightclick select Key6 for the A position and nothing below that, I can't rightclick Key1, Key4 nor Key5. which are all in A position. Please help!!!!!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 11:58 AM

Select the clip in the timeline and press Control-V to open the "Video Animation" pane. Open the Transform part and select just "Position" (instead of "All", which is the default), as in the picture below.

There you can see all the keyframes space temporaly instead of spatially, and you can change them there instead of in the Viewer:

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 11:58 AM in response to AntonIvan

Select the clip in the timeline and press Control-V to open the "Video Animation" pane. Open the Transform part and select just "Position" (instead of "All", which is the default), as in the picture below.

There you can see all the keyframes space temporaly instead of spatially, and you can change them there instead of in the Viewer:

Keyframes change from smooth to linear - can't choose diferent keyframe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.