Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod Pros, Logic Pro, & Blue Yeti Microphone

I'm trying to record audio in Logic Pro, with my AirPod Pros as the output device (so I can listen to the music through them) and my Blue Yeti Microphone as the input device (so I can record with it). However, once my AirPods are connected, when I change the input device to Blue Yeti, it changes both the input and output to the Blue Yeti, so I can't hear anything through my AirPods. If I connect the Blue Yeti first and then try to select my AirPods for the output, they don't even appear in the menu. I'm very frustrated, and nothing I've done seems to fix this problem. It won't let me select one for input and one for output--it defaults to the same for both. It doesn't seem like much to ask to be able to listen with the AirPods and record with the Blue Yeti.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 3:32 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 19, 2022 11:07 PM in response to hanalunaa

It's a sample rate problem, Air Pod Pros can run at 16k or 48kHz. The good thing is the Yeti should run at 48kHz as well.... Does the Yeti have a software panels that allows you to make adjustments?

Try the setup with all devices (including Logic) running at 48kHz, do the airpods have any software adjustments.

With the Yeti Plugged in, Open a new Logic project.... don't set the Yeti as input device yet, go to Logic's Project Settings/Audio and set the sample rate to 48. Then open Logic's Preferences/Audio and set the Yeti as input device, don't set the output device just yet. Check Airpod documentation, they can run at 48kHz, see they can now be set as output device.

AirPod Pros, Logic Pro, & Blue Yeti Microphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.