Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to save password for KP Health Ally

My phone used to save my KP Health Ally passcode so that I could use my fingerprint and it stopped working. I deleted and reinstalled app and tried to set up phone with the login and password and it wouldn't let me add it. Now I have to type in user name and password several times a day. Can this be fixed? TIA for any help. Ann

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:58 AM

2 replies

Jan 21, 2022 1:14 PM in response to DawnPenner

Hi DawnPenner,

We see you're trying to get a particular app to use your finger print to unlock it rather than your passcode. That is something generally setup inside of the settings of the app. If the feature is available for the app you can enable it and your iPhone will ask you if you'd like to allow the app access to your Touch ID.

We hope this helps.

Take care.

Jan 22, 2022 7:11 AM in response to Eric--F

Thanks for responding Eric. I have enabled Touch ID for this app and for the last year it has worked but now stopped working. I reinstalled app to no avail. And reset my use fingerprint on phone but it won’t let me press •done” when finished. Grrr. I do appreciate you trying to help out but apparently the app or phone update have changed and I talked to help on my healthcare app and they have no idea why it no longer works.

how to save password for KP Health Ally

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.