Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam filters in the mail app

Recently I’ve been having an increase in spam mail from autogenerated email accounts. How can I make a spam filter on my phone that blocks everything not whitelisted rather than having to individually block individual senders?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 2:32 PM

Greetings Cwcrr, 

We understand you’d like information on marking email messages as junk and possibly filtering. 

If you use an iCloud email address we’re including a couple articles below on identifying and filtering junk mail. 

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud

Manage junk mail in Mail on iCloud.com

If you use another email service provider, you’ll want to check with them on ways to filter or manage junk mail from their servers. 

Thanks. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 2:32 PM in response to Cwcrr

Greetings Cwcrr, 

We understand you’d like information on marking email messages as junk and possibly filtering. 

If you use an iCloud email address we’re including a couple articles below on identifying and filtering junk mail. 

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud

Manage junk mail in Mail on iCloud.com

If you use another email service provider, you’ll want to check with them on ways to filter or manage junk mail from their servers. 

Thanks. 

Spam filters in the mail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.