Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone will not let me download a app

i have been trying to re download snap chat and every time i do it pops up a screen that says there is a billing problem with a previous purchase and i’ve just been really confused cause i have not tried to buy anything on my cell phone and also i tried to update this game i have on my phone earlier and it said the same thing and it tells me to put a password to something and i don’t know what to do so i decided to come on here and ask for help can anyone help

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 12:47 AM

Hi,

The alert you are receiving is associated to an unpaid balance owed on your Apple ID for a previous purchase. You would need to update your payment method in order to take care of the unpaid balance.

After you have updated your payment information, the unpaid order will charge the card automatically, and then you will be able to download and update all apps again as normal.

To view where the unpaid purchase originated, you can take a look at your Purchase History within your Settings.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 12:47 AM in response to justyn214

Hi,

The alert you are receiving is associated to an unpaid balance owed on your Apple ID for a previous purchase. You would need to update your payment method in order to take care of the unpaid balance.

After you have updated your payment information, the unpaid order will charge the card automatically, and then you will be able to download and update all apps again as normal.

To view where the unpaid purchase originated, you can take a look at your Purchase History within your Settings.

Hope this helps!

phone will not let me download a app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.