Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can no longer AirPrint frm my iPhone. Getting "No AirPrint Printers Found" message. Same printer, phone and Wifi network ?WIFI

What is going on????? HaHa

Tried everything. Reinstalling S/W, shutting devices off. The printer is on line and "ready" status. I can print from my PC, but not the phone.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 4:57 PM

I’ve tried everything to airprint from my iphone and iPad, just like above, but no luck. The suggestions didn’t work either. I don’t understand, it worked before so what could it be? Everything is on the same WiFi, went to printer book and redid everything…..ugh

4 replies

Jan 22, 2022 8:40 PM in response to razap

Before trying the suggestions from the replies to my question I wanted to try one other approach.

First, I updated my iPhone to 15.1.2. as suggested.

Second, I reset my HP Envy 5660 printer from the printer's menu. Which required me to reset the defaults and reacquire my network. This did the trick. I can now print from my iPhone and my wife can print from her MAC.

All is good again! Thanks for the help!!

Jan 21, 2022 3:56 PM in response to razap

Hi,

The following power-cycling sequence could perhaps be worth testing:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers. Any change?

Can no longer AirPrint frm my iPhone. Getting "No AirPrint Printers Found" message. Same printer, phone and Wifi network ?WIFI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.