Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facing issue in iMessage and facetime activation

Hello folks, I’m facing an issue in iMessage and facetime activation on my new iPhone 13pro although i had tried to by software update and other more settings while still i am not getting any solution so if anyone has previously faced this kind of issue and has overcome from this problem. It would be kind of to get help by that person.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 8:51 AM

Hello EternalMortal,

It sounds like you are unable to activate iMessage and FaceTime. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

This article can provide some guidance: If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which iOS version do you currently have? Does this happen on cellular data, Wi-Fi, or both? Also, have you previously been able to activate iMessage or FaceTime?

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 8:51 AM in response to EternalMortal

Hello EternalMortal,

It sounds like you are unable to activate iMessage and FaceTime. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

This article can provide some guidance: If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which iOS version do you currently have? Does this happen on cellular data, Wi-Fi, or both? Also, have you previously been able to activate iMessage or FaceTime?

Cheers!

Facing issue in iMessage and facetime activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.