Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Not Charging

I have a Apple MagSafe Battery Pack that I purchased for $100 and it’s simply not charging. It shows that it’s charging on my iPhone 13 Pro, but the battery percentage hasn’t moved up. In fact, it’s only been going down when I charge it. The fact that I payed double for this charger that I could’ve gotten elsewhere for $50 is upsetting, considering the fact that it’s doing absolutely nothing for me. Is this a defective battery pack or is there something that I can do to fix this issue?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 1:37 PM

Hi Anthony-lee,

We'd love to assist you with getting your MagSafe Battery Pack to charge. First, can you tell us what color the indicator light shows for it? Also, let's see if the steps here: How to use your MagSafe Battery Pack will resolve the issue for you.

Take care

1 reply

Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Not Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.