Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased Movie not showing up in AppleTV library

I purchased John Wick Chapter 2 from iTunes a few years ago. It is not showing up in my library. When I try play it in "Now Playing" i tries to get me to purchase it. When I do, it says I already own the movie and asks if I want to download. I press download and nothing happens. It will not play or show up in my library.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 2:49 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities DanTalbot54,

Based on what you're describing, we suggest checking to see whether the purchase may have been unintentionally hidden. The following page explains how to check, and how to unhide it so you can access it normally if it had been: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

We hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 2:49 PM in response to DanTalbot54

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities DanTalbot54,

Based on what you're describing, we suggest checking to see whether the purchase may have been unintentionally hidden. The following page explains how to check, and how to unhide it so you can access it normally if it had been: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

We hope this helps!

Purchased Movie not showing up in AppleTV library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.