Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade - Two players on same TV??

In Apple Arcade, how do you set up two players to play at the same time with two PS Duel sense Controllers?

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 7:04 PM

Thank you for the response. However this doesn’t answer my question.

my question is how do you set up two players?

My son wants to be one character and I want to be another (specifically on Lego Brawlers). I can not find a player 1 and player 2 option.

I assume local Multiplayer means two people can play each other on the same TV? is that correct or am I misunderstanding something?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 7:04 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you for the response. However this doesn’t answer my question.

my question is how do you set up two players?

My son wants to be one character and I want to be another (specifically on Lego Brawlers). I can not find a player 1 and player 2 option.

I assume local Multiplayer means two people can play each other on the same TV? is that correct or am I misunderstanding something?

Jan 22, 2022 10:22 PM in response to ZacSealBeach

I thought that LEGO Brawls didn’t support local multiplayer, but instead online multiplayer.

Local multiplayer would indeed mean that multiple players can play on the same device (Apple TV or other).

Online multiplayer means each player uses their own device (Apple TV or other).

Again, for more assistance, contact the game developer’s support staff. What apps can do, is not about Apple, but about each app and how was developed.

List of online and local multiplayer Apple Arcade games - Reddit

Jan 22, 2022 5:26 PM in response to ZacSealBeach

In general, it seems to work like this:

1. Set up one controller before launching the game. This will be the primary controller. It will also have some remote-like capabilities for navigation, even outside the game.
  2. Launch the game.
  3. In-game, connect the second controller (if supported by that game) through the in-app configuration. This will be the secondary controller.

For more assistance, contact the game developer.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Apple Arcade - Two players on same TV??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.