You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes won't let me login

Why can't I use anything expect Google without logging onto iTunes first? Why can I only log onto iTunes through a Mac? Why can I not log onto it through music on my iPad even though the instructions say that?

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 12:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 4:10 PM

Whenever I try to sign into anything that requires an apple ID it gives the the pop up that says "The apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information." But when I click that and sign in with the apple ID for that it gives me the same pop up

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 23, 2022 4:10 PM in response to Ali_E1

Whenever I try to sign into anything that requires an apple ID it gives the the pop up that says "The apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information." But when I click that and sign in with the apple ID for that it gives me the same pop up

Jan 23, 2022 6:07 PM in response to Ituneswontletyoulogin

Ituneswontletyoulogin,

This error generally means that your Apple ID has not yet been provisioned for use with the Apple family of iTunes and App Stores. Do you recall seeing an updated Terms & Conditions prompt for your Apple ID recently? If not, see if you can get it to populate and Accept.

Try going to Settings > [your name] > Media & Purchases > View Account.

Let us know if you see the Terms & Conditions page from here, and if you do, does the issue continue after you accept them?

We look forward to learning more.

Itunes won't let me login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.