Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to see my iTunes Transaction History

Where can I see a list of purchases and iTunes cards I have redeemed. i.e. the transaction history of my Applie Account. I have a purported iTunes gift card that was redeemed but I can't see any place i can tell if it went into my account.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 11:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 6:22 AM

Peter,

The purchase history is available per the steps in here:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

To the surprise of many customers, there is no way for a user to see a record of gift card redemptions. A good practice is that as soon as you do a redemption, look at your new balance and confirm it processed correctly.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 6:22 AM in response to peterfromprahran

Peter,

The purchase history is available per the steps in here:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

To the surprise of many customers, there is no way for a user to see a record of gift card redemptions. A good practice is that as soon as you do a redemption, look at your new balance and confirm it processed correctly.

I would like to see my iTunes Transaction History

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.