Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get to see my email account on my desk top computer.

I CANNOT SEE MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MY DESK TOP COMPUTER BUT I CAN SEE THEM ON MY iPad and IPhone HOW CAN I GET TO SEE THEM?

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 10:50 AM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities vINALL20,

From our understanding, you would like to see your email account on your desktop computer. We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article Mailbox size and message sending limits in iCloud.

We would like to ask you a couple of questions in order to get a better understanding. First, are you using a Windows computer or Mac? If Mac, what exact version of macOS are you currently using? We ask as the menus and options can change slightly between versions of the OS, and we want to make sure we provide the most accurate steps. You can locate this by going to Apple menu  > About This Mac. Second, if Windows, check out this link on how to setup your iCloud services for Windows devices: Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Finally, if Windows or Mac, what application are you using to access your email account?

We thank you for your answers, they will help guide us to the next troubleshooting step.

Kindest regards!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2022 10:50 AM in response to vINALL20

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities vINALL20,

From our understanding, you would like to see your email account on your desktop computer. We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article Mailbox size and message sending limits in iCloud.

We would like to ask you a couple of questions in order to get a better understanding. First, are you using a Windows computer or Mac? If Mac, what exact version of macOS are you currently using? We ask as the menus and options can change slightly between versions of the OS, and we want to make sure we provide the most accurate steps. You can locate this by going to Apple menu  > About This Mac. Second, if Windows, check out this link on how to setup your iCloud services for Windows devices: Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Finally, if Windows or Mac, what application are you using to access your email account?

We thank you for your answers, they will help guide us to the next troubleshooting step.

Kindest regards!

Jan 25, 2022 7:36 AM in response to Brian_P7

I am using Windows 10. I iCloud I use the icloud mail app on my desk top. That takes me to my email account with several options to go into but no email option. I recently took off my old icloud account because I had problems with it put on a new account but this one didn't have the email option with it. I do get emails on my iPhone and IPad.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

How can I get to see my email account on my desk top computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.